All children 2-3 years of age should have their eyes checked, and then checked again before going to school. However, the ophthalmologists and optometrists at KSA recommend that children take eye exams more often, as many eye problems are easy to fix when discovered at an early stage.
We recommend checking children’s vision in every 1-2 years as their organism develops rapidly and a couple years without checkups can leave youngsters with a poor vision. Amblyopia, also known as the lazy eye, is easily treated when discovered early. Many adults would not need to wear glasses if they had had regular eye exams as a child.
We examine children and youngsters from 2,5 to 17 years of age. We conduct thorough eye exams to determine if a child's vision is free of pathological changes and they meet vision quality of their age norm. Children's eyes and vision are very plastic and the correction of minor and major errors is easier than in adults.
Children like to have their vision checked at KSA
- We have special diagnostic devices for children
- Examination package is customized for children
- Our optometrists and specialists are trained to work with children
- The exciting and playful examination is an enjoyable experience for the child
- We have a comfortable and suitable environment for children
- We speak English
- Parents will later receive an electronic exam report and recommendations written in English
Children's eye exams are done both in Tallinn and Tartu.The cost of the children's eye examination is € 69 for children in age of 4-17 and € 49 for kids in age of 2.5 to 3 years.
You can register by clicking on the "Contact us" button, or by calling +372 644 5060.